#MakeoverMonday - Dietary Preferences / Restrictions

This was my first Makeover Monday (apologetically)

I have been following Andy Kriebel for a long time now, but didn't somehow go down to googling Makover Monday! I really liked the concept of it, since it is just one story, which you can play with, rework and present with no strings attached.

This Monday was about a not-so-great visualization from the Neilson group, about survey results from the Ingredient and Dining-Out trends for 2016 report about the Dietary Preferences / Restrictions of people around the world. I say, not-so-great, since I dislike pie charts, circular bar charts, etc, as they don't really do justice to any comparison you want to showcase.

The initial visual is as below:
My take on the visual was as below:


Would love to read your thoughts or shares.

Comments