Here Comes the Summer with Tennis!

When Work becomes Fun, Fun becomes Work...



This past summer I had the opportunity to intern for United States Tennis Association (USTA) at the home of the US Open at the Billie Jean National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadows, NY.
It was such an amazing feeling to walk through the tunnel onto the Arthur Ashe Center Court, where many champions have walked through before, and in the fall of this year the current champs also walked.
This was such a outstanding experience with Tableau, Python on sports data, that I couldn't have asked for a better time during summer.
Grandstand at the Arthur Ashe Tennis Stadium
I was accompanied by another intern, another brilliant guy Sriraman Srinivasan from University of Connecticut, in my quest to build great visualizations and statistical reports for USTA.
This is an initial post, which will take you through my Tableau journey through the summer with tennis!

Hang on tight!

Comments